My 130TC Abarth -88

Post pics of your car in here
miksu

My 130TC Abarth -88

Post by miksu »

My abarth after hours and hours of restauration and fixing. Almost standart...
front brakes 285mm from Lancia Delta
rear drums->disks from Lancia Delta
red paint Rosso Corsa
195/45R16 Michelin Exalto PE2
6,5*16 Fox Racing EVO3 rims
pistons from 1.6L
wider wheelarches
Koni shock absorbers (coil-over front)
Guy Croft
Site Admin

Post by Guy Croft »

hello Miksu

that is a very handsome machine, love the color, red is my favourite - I am quite a fan of the 130TC, very fast car, and yours is a beautiful example. I am impressed by your upgrade to the brakes which were a terrible weak point on the original. I'd apprecaite seeing some photos of the brake mods when you get time.

I know the engines very well, but never owned the car, however I did have custody of one belonging to my friend marine engineer Mark Wilson for 6 months a couple of years back, it had a GC fast road engine with gasflowed head an 45 carbs and was very noisy and fast - and tremendous fun.

I always wanted to do an engine for a full race version, like the works Ritmo. That is a vehicle I would like to see featured on the site.

GC
Alexis

Post by Alexis »

Interesting with the brakes, is 2 things, have you taken the brake calipers and discs from the integrale and moved it across? If so, you could actually fit the 4 pot brembo capilers from the integrale EVO 1 / 2 with 305mm discs from the coupe 20vt
SteveNZ

Post by SteveNZ »

Very nice 130TC :D . I like the clean look without the sideskirts.
dafnos

girl in red!

Post by dafnos »

very nice car! now that i see it without the side skirds i'm thinking the same... :D my car is from jan84 and it's black a friend of mine it's red too and i really like it in red! i'd like to see more fotos from the front brake conversion....
miksu

Post by miksu »

Acki

Post by Acki »

Do you have used a adapter for the calipers?
miksu

Post by miksu »