Seat 124 Especial 2000 gr. F

Post pics of your car in here
Urbancamo

Re: Seat 124 Especial 2000 gr. F

Post by Urbancamo »

---------------
Last edited by Urbancamo on June 17th, 2014, 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GC_25
badlyworntoy

Post by badlyworntoy »

I like it tommi, where can I purchase one?
Urbancamo

Post by Urbancamo »

-------------------
Last edited by Urbancamo on June 17th, 2014, 8:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GC_25
badlyworntoy

Post by badlyworntoy »

Its hard as f_cuk Tommi.

I still need one of them replica VFTS body kits, do you know anybody who has one for sale?

Ian
miro-1980

Post by miro-1980 »

Hi, Tommi,

O am following your thread with great interest !
Noticed that all the the modifications you mentioned truly apply to 131 as well.

Re : front suspension, I did the same on both my Spider 2000 ( which is pretty much a civilian) and 131 abarth which is pretty much hard core rally . Works absolutely fantastic!

Re: Spaces : great job... but are they made of steel ? I had steel ones before and changed the to alloy. Much much lighter and equally durable.

Rear springs : standard : really good choice ! I had them too stiff until I changed for front standard srings on the rear. Wokrk real fine and the cat takes all the bumps very well without tghe rear jumping off all the timee.

Have you considered a rear brace ? I have one and it proved very good for hard driving !

Keep the news and pictures coming - very informative and great reading , also tends to prove my ideas and experience with my fiats

Miro
www.Fiat-abarth-rally.com
GC_93
miro-1980

Post by miro-1980 »

Hi, Tommi,

O am following your thread with great interest !
Noticed that all the the modifications you mentioned truly apply to 131 as well.

Re : front suspension, I did the same on both my Spider 2000 ( which is pretty much a civilian) and 131 abarth which is pretty much hard core rally . Works absolutely fantastic!

Re: Spaces : great job... but are they made of steel ? I had steel ones before and changed the to alloy. Much much lighter and equally durable.

Rear springs : standard : really good choice ! I had them too stiff until I changed for front standard springs on the rear. Work real fine and the cat takes all the bumps very well without the rear jumping off all the time.

Have you considered a rear brace ? I have one and it proved very good for hard driving !

Keep the news and pictures coming - very informative and great reading , also tends to prove my ideas and experience with my fiats

Miro
www.Fiat-abarth-rally.com
GC_93
Urbancamo

Post by Urbancamo »

------------------
Last edited by Urbancamo on June 17th, 2014, 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GC_25
badlyworntoy

Post by badlyworntoy »

Dont forget about German Mastersport Keramik Tommi, Very good compound for ony 15 Euros.