Photographs.

Competition engines and 'live' projects only. Good photos to illustrate your post are expected.
PhilDay

Photographs.

Post by PhilDay »

As many of you know a number of photographs were lost from the forum possibly due to an update. I recently fired up a laptop I stopped using some time ago and found a back up of the site. I have spent the last couple of evenings uploading these and checking them against the exisiting ones - well the FTP program did. There are over 14,000 images on this site! At least there is now as I think just about every lost image is now online. By all means if you are still missing an image please leave details below and the path to the page it should be on and I will try to find it, although I cannot promise I will. All the best, Phil.
cormac

Re: Photographs.

Post by cormac »

Phil, thanks heaps for keeping up the site, especially in these difficult times. I still check daily for posts but alas not much happens. Hopefully, we just might get to our Fiat resto-mod this next year though it has dropped on our priority list, one daughter graduates college in May, son in NYC (his career is flourishing) other daughter waiting for grad school at UCL, damn covid (though we live Oregon, USA)

again thanks, all the best, stay safe

Dave
GC_85
Simon

Re: Photographs.

Post by Simon »

Thanks Phil. I too, visit regularly but haven't got much to contribute at present. Hopefully that will change in the coming weeks.
GC_15