AGENT FOR GCRE IN POLAND - MIRO MIERNIK

Useful Links - posting strictly with GC permission only
Guy Croft
Site Admin

AGENT FOR GCRE IN POLAND - MIRO MIERNIK

Post by Guy Croft » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:37 pm

I am delighted to present the newly appointed sole agent for Poland, Miroslaw (aka Miro..) Miernik

Long-time client of GCRE and close friend, Miro masterminded the printing in Poland of my best-selling Limited Edition book in 2010. Among other things. When ever I first met him he'd travelled from Warsaw, Poland to Lincoln UK in a yellow Warsaw taxi, with his donor 2 liter 8v engine in the boot! It was a day that sticks in my memory and we've kept in close touch ever since!

Here in Miro's own words, his modest introduction..

"I am Miroslaw Miernik , a long time member of GCRE forum community. Proud owner of two historic rally cars - a Fiat 131 Abarth rally replica, built with GCRE engine stage III 2.0 TC engine and countless authentic parts from period, and a Fiat 124 Abarth Rally replica ( built with GCRE 'know-how' and technology 1.8 TC engine). ..

Active Rally driver with international FIA rally license and a Polish ASN Marshall's licence. Active member of the Polish ASN Main Sporting Commission, responsible for Historic Rallies. Created, drafted, trained, organized - and currently manages the all-new FIA approved Polish Historic Rally Championship series! I am an authority - recognised by GCRE - in rebuilding historic sports cars with Fiat TC engines.

Polish by birth, fluent in English, based for a some years in the US where I gained a graduate degree..."

Phone (+48) 501-359-755
Email: gcre_poland@abarth.com.pl

(from GC - here is Miro 'doing the business with his GC engine... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4Roxhxzh4I )
Guy Croft, owner

miro-1980

Re: AGENT FOR GCRE IN POLAND - MIRO MIERNIK

Post by miro-1980 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:04 am

My mail is working well now !!!

Regards to everyone !

Pozdrawiam

Mirek Miernik
www.131abarth.pl
GC_93